Lending Technology Platform
Customer Success Engineer, Level 2 (Salesforce Developer)₹4L – ₹70,000
- Understand our market thoroughly and be a functional product expert covering the breadth of Cloud Lending’s offerings.
- Analyse customer cases and advise the customer community about the product functionalities, gaps, workarounds, and customizations required to resolve any product shortcomings.
- Resolve Production issues reported by customers.
- Assist a wide range of clients with technical queries, troubleshoot customer and product code issues, by interacting with customer techno-functional team and
- Collaborate with Solutions Team, QA during design and implementation phases of customer-driven projects.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer experience and contribute to the knowledge base.
Required Skills / Expertise
- Overall 4+ years of experience in SaaS Industry.
- Must be driven, determined, self-motivated, possess strong analytic skills, be genuine people person, be team oriented, and project a confident, professional demeanour.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, JAVA including but not limited to apex classes, VF pages & components, Profile & Roles Setup, data uploading & migration, automation through triggers, approval process, workflow rules, integration with different platforms, deployment through ANT script & Eclipse plug in.
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written is a must.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Excellent coding, troubleshooting, documentation, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Detailed, organized and results oriented.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must be flexible to directly work with US/EMEA customers.
- Financial domain knowledge preferred.
- Degree in Engineering, MCA, or equivalent
- Salesforce Experience/Certification is a plus
Interested candidates please apply here -
Cloud Lending at a glance
Cloud Lending focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Salesforce Killers, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in San Mateo and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.cloudlendinginc.com