Senior Software Engineer€22k – €33k • 0.006% – 0.001%
Responsibilities will include:
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development.
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company.
- You will refactor the codebase to increase flexibility and maintainability.
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the Clippings platform.
- You will participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
- You will work with the dev team, the Head of Product and key stakeholders.
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a developer with web related technologies
- Strong focus on code quality and maintainability
- Good knowledge of and experience with SOLID design principles
- Ability to implement new functionality from start to finish
- Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques
- Excellent English - speaking and writing
- Nice to have experience with:
* Symfony framework & components
* Doctrine ORM
* Ecommerce platforms
* On-site SEO
* Basic Linux administration
What we're offering:
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Exceptional transparency, freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge
- Competitive salary & share options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair
Meet your team
Clippings.com at a glance
Clippings.com focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Home & Garden, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in London and Sofia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Clippings.com has raised $20.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.