We help nurses find jobs they love
Healthcare Recruiter$50k – $55k • No equity
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a pipeline of healthcare professionals to work directly on the Clipboard app for per diem work or contract assignements.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Create quality recruiting process through job postings, social media postings, outreach and cold calling.
- Cultivate relationships with clients as well as various internal teams
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Own full-cycle recruiting process
- +2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Experience hiring healthcare professionals
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from anywhere (without commuting)
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing business in a meaningful industry
This is a contract to perm position. 40 hours/week
Clipboard Health at a glance
Clipboard Health focuses on Healthcare, Marketplaces, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.clipboardhealth.com/