We help nurses find jobs they love
Director of Operations$60k – $140k • 0.05% – 0.5%
As an operations leader at Clipboard Health (a Y combinator backed company from W2017), you will help shape the way millions of nurses find jobs and the way healthcare systems staff nurses and other practitioners today.
We are looking for an executive who is extremely analytical who can run our operations (including customer support for our existing customers). You will create processes around operations using data, and serve as our customer advocate. You will hire and manage a large customer facing team. You'll be our operational machine who can manage a thousand moving parts, and make sure each is exactly where it needs to be at all times.
- Hire, train and manage a large customer facing team
- Create processes around our operations (customer success, fulfillment, scheduling)
- Analyze those processes using data and making decisions based on them
- Manage hundreds of tasks at once and nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships by learning about each customer's individual needs and business goals and figuring out how we an best serve that customer
- Hustle to discover and evangelize customer needs and problems
- Develop a range of materials including one page feature guides, horizontal and vertical best practice kits, webinars, custom trainings for large teams, and more
Here's a non-comprehensive list of things we love to see:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for creative problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial blood
- Previous experience in a business operational role, ideally in the healthcare space
About Our Benefits:
• Unlimited vacation
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Autonomy and ownership over your work
Clipboard Health at a glance
Clipboard Health focuses on Healthcare, Marketplaces, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.clipboardhealth.com/