We make quality medical care accessible and affordable
UI/UX Designer₹10L – ₹12L
We’re looking for a passionate designer, capable of understanding the Next Billion Users to build strong and intuitive designs across screens and other platforms for them.
Please note: Given the conditions, the entire Clinikk's team is working remotely. However, depending on how the situation improves we would resume working from our office based in Bangalore. So, you need to move rightaway if you're not located in Banglore.
As a UI/UX designer with Clinikk, you will need to:
• Design intuitive interfaces that inspire, engage, and excite users on Android and PWA platforms in multiple languages
• Design and create high-quality proposals throughout your design processes (wireframes, prototypes, user testing flows)
• Design keeping in mind, technical constraints, and limitations of different platforms used by the users
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of engineers, product managers, sales executives, and other designers and stay in sync with their work/expectations
You should be able to empathise with Clinikk's users and have a penchant to understand their painpoints before making any design decisions.
• At least 2 or more years of experience in UX/product, focusing on usability, brand language
• Portfolio demonstrating experience is interface design and experience in shipping Android/Web Applications
• Robust decision making capability
• Strong understanding of the significance of UX writing
• Proficiency in Sketch or Figma to build pixel perfect designs
• Fluency in Adobe Suite (Primarily Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Demonstrate great attention to detail while building and evolving design patterns and libraries
Clinikk Healthcare at a glance
Clinikk Healthcare focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Healthcare Services, and Ambulatory And Acute Healthcare . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.