We make quality medical care accessible and affordable
Software Engineer - Full Stack₹4L – ₹15L
Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Clinikk is transforming the healthcare experience for 600 million Indians by providing truly comprehensive health insurance. Our unique insight is that by marrying primary health care with financial risk protection, it is possible to transform the healthcare experience. Clinikk is backed by marquee investors like Rajan Anandan, Times Internet, WEH Ventures, EMVC, First Principles.
What’s Engineering to Clinikk? At Clinikk, the engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining the technology that powers our platform. A platform that collects and organizes structured health data of the patient at every point of care, in alignment with national digital health stack and international best practices. Clinikk not only aims to enable the doctors but also aims to seamlessly integrate with insurers and providers alike to deliver a superlative healthcare experience for the end consumer.
- High Ownership = Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining products from start to finish.
- Pro-execution = Architect scalable solutions incorporating software best practices. Binge on code, perform code reviews. Gain expertise in source control and deployment processes.
- Symbiotic growth = Align with the business strategy, brainstorm and execute in collaboration with multiple internal teams.
- Antifragile team = Build and grow a solid and well-balanced engineering team. Attracting, retaining and growing top engineering talent.
- Molding future leaders = Mentoring peers, hiring for growth, as well as reviewing KPIs and setting OKRs.
We're looking for a Software Engineer with at least 0-3 years of professional experience to join our talented, growing team in Bangalore. Here's what we're looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in microservices architecture, object-oriented programming and REST APIs
- Familiarity with Database systems like mySQL and mongoDB
- Experience with git and CI/CD
- Culture Fit = Past experience of project ownership and execution, Hustle for building a strong moat around team.
Competetive perks and salaries.
Clinikk Healthcare at a glance
Clinikk Healthcare focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Healthcare Services, and Ambulatory And Acute Healthcare . Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.