Australia's leading educational video platform
React Native Developer$70k – $100k
- Create our new Android/iOS App for Australia’s leading educational video company
- Join a high-performing, committed and supportive Software Engineering team
- Permanent, full-time role located at our Pyrmont waterfront offices
Why Join Us?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the education of future generations? If the answer’s yes, then we want you here at ClickView. We believe in using the power of video to transform traditional education, allowing students and teachers to foster a creative and innovative educational environment, from wherever they are.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organisation. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together. You can expect support and investment in your future career plus the day-to-day benefits of an open plan and vibrant work environment.
Are you ready to take your first step with us?
ClickView is looking for an experienced React Native Software Engineer to build an app for iOS and Android.
We’re looking for a smart, personable and friendly Software Engineer who communicates in a clear and concise manner. You live and breathe best-practice software engineering, write concise and elegant code and are passionate about learning new languages and frameworks.
If you've been contributing to open source projects or working on a side project you're passionate about, we'd love to hear about it. Bonus points if we can see it on Github/Gitlab and download it from an App Store.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering/Comp Sci or similar relevant industry experience
- 2 years+ demonstrated experience developing products in React Native
- Strong understanding of version control, software engineering principles
- Ability to communicate effectively and work on projects as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to solve challenging and complex design problems
- The ability to see the big picture with a pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Extra paid well-being and volunteering leave
- Tight, talented close-knit team (with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and London)
- Regular social events and quarterly conferences
- Dedicated R+D time to learn and explore new ideas
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please apply here: https://apply.workable.com/clickview/j/878B330A94/
ClickView at a glance
ClickView focuses on Education and Technology. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.clickview.com.au