Performance-based marketing platform for mobile apps
Lead Generation SpecialistNo salary
ClickRising The first ROI Guaranteed Marketing Platform (RMP) helps digital products and services drive growth across the funnel for Acquisition and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence RMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex marketing solutions and dependency on IT teams. ClickRising simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
The Lead Generation Specialist will be a key part of marketing and sales-generated leads for providing comprehensive proactive lead generation. In this role, drive market expansion through the discovery and development of leads through the funnel and deliver qualified opportunities to our sales and specialist teams. Focused on prospecting, response rate to marketing programs output, lead qualification and creation of high quality leads, and coordinating with internal resources to address customer inquiries. Will require close collaboration with both inside and field sales representatives, as well as, alignment with Marketing Programs that will give you the opportunity to share your ideas and insights with that group in order to continually improve your results.
- Utilize technical and value based knowledge to qualify and generate new leads out of cold and warm outbound prospecting.
- Perform inbound lead qualification on marketing events and marketing sourced inquiries
- Execute outbound commercially relevant targeted campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Develop an understanding of our technology, service, and market segments.
- Communicate qualified opportunities, leads, and contacts to commercial team
- Makes outbound contact to existing and prospective customers to identify sales opportunities, promote relevant marketing/sales promotional programs and initiate the sales process.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining lead data into our customer relationship management.
- Natural sales and engaging personality
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Strong presence - no phone reluctancy
- Great work ethic
- Effective time management skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management
- Microsoft Office proficient including Excel reporting
- Ability to take initiatives, multitask and shift priorities as needed
- Deliver under tight deadlines
- Competitive and determination to succeed Requirements
- Two to four years of relevant (Leads) experience
- Strong understanding of mobile app marketing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication/presentation skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customer personality types. Ability to interact well with highly educated research scientist customers.
- Strong ability to identify customer needs, obstacles to the sales process and solutions using Illumina products & services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience working with a CRM programs a plus.
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- A results-driven mindset.
Decision Making/ Nature of Impact:
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision yet deliver results.
* Comfortable with taking responsibility for the implementation and ongoing success of recruiting goals
More Specifically, You Will
We'll provide some leads and you'll source others yourself. You will also collaborate with members of the Business Development team, particularly in getting feedback to use in improving processes and approaches.
- Make a high volume of outbound cold and warm calls to companies using excellent sales and communication skills.
- Create sales cadences to contact companies via phone, email, voicemail, and social media. - Research companies
- Identify ideal customer profiles and gather lead lists.
- Work directly with the User Acquisition Managers in the field and coordinate with their calendars to set up appointments with potential customers.
- Utilize creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to proactively develop new ideas and/or creative marketing programs to stimulate customer interest and demand, resulting in new approaches to prospecting and lead generation.
- Utilize metrics and reports to creatively identify ways to improve lead generation and sales performance.
- Fun team outings
- Significant opportunity for growth in the company
- Work alongside an incredible slate of clients and team members
Fun, creative and collaborative company culture
If you make the cut you’ll get...
•Profit-sharing –we make $$, you make $$. + Commission + Cache Rewards
$50 Per Leads, Plus 5% from provided customers spending.
Our Service Price: $1500 - $5000 for customers.
•we don’t care –as long as your shit gets done,
•Flexible schedule –typically in-remote work freelancer & from home (or wherever)
clickrising at a glance
clickrising focuses on Mobile Advertising, Mobile Application, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles County. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://clickrising.com