Help low and midwage workers improve their finances
Head of Product5.0% – 10.0%
Clever Finance is on a mission to help millions of low and mid-wage workers to improve their financial reality. 78% of US workers are living paycheck to paycheck. For the low wage worker who is looking out for them. The reality is that they are on their own and struggling. Clever partners with thoughtful employers to offer Clever as an employer paid benefit. We specifically focus in the areas of debt, savings, spending and credit score. Clever serves employees through a combination of smart software, highly personal engagement, education and human coaches.
At the end of the day don't you want your efforts to make a meaningful impact. We do.
Our Head of Product is responsible for driving a customer first culture along with leading product and process around product development and delivery. You will grow the team to support the growing business. You should have experience in scaling product organizations, be able to get your hands dirty out of the gate but be willing and able to operate at a more strategic level as the business grows. We are excited to have you represent your product vision to the press, investors, partners and customers.
Above all else... you are aligned on our vision to help people
What you will do
• Own the product vision and roadmap
• Be the voice of the customer
• Be very hands on in the beginning, have a plan to scale the Product org in terms of staffing, process and product
• Work closely with external (Investors, customers, press, partners) and internal (Partnership, Technology, Financial Methodology, Operations) stakeholders to inform Product direction
• Develop and manage to Product KPIs
• Lead all groups within the Product organization; Design and Content Strategy
• Create a Clever Product Management brand outside of the company
• Evangelize Clever in the media, press and general public
• Sit on the company leadership team, reporting into the CEO
Who you are
• Empathetic to individuals across all levels of need
• On top of contemporary industry and technology trends
• Interest and ability to create a Product Management brand within and outside of the business
• Experience scaling Product organizations
• You are committed to organizational diversity
• Have that innate ability to get stuff done
• Fintech experience
• Direct to consumer experience
• Employee engagement, employee benefits, healthcare or fitness experience a plus
• Entrepreneurial spirit and passion
• Outstanding communication skills (visual, written and verbal)
• Either have led a product organization or you think you are ready to take that leap
• We help people…. Lots of people
• This space is at an inflection point and we are poised to take advantage of our time and place
• Experienced and connected leadership team
• Ground floor opportunity to build something amazing that makes a difference to people
At this time we are only able to offer an equity only arrangement. As we close deals, add customers and get additional investment then we will add cash comp.
Clever Finance at a glance
Clever Finance focuses on Financial Services, Employer Benefits Programs, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Clever Finance has raised $351K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.