Better, Faster, More Affordable Consumer Research For Brands
Consumer Research Manager$40k – $70k • 0.1% – 1.0%
As out Consumer Research Manager, you'll be a vital part of our mission. You will be in contact with clients form the first call to the first sale, from survey setup to results discussion. You'll work closely with our CEO to come up with product improvements, discuss longer term strategy and get your hands dirty at the same time. We promise it's going to be a fun ride.
Cleria is a fully remote company, so this position can be based anywhere.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be in charge of driving forward Cleria’s research capabilities by coming up with and consulting brands on innovative research proposals based on your assessment of their business needs
- Interpret research reports, summarise findings and create actionable insights, recommendations and follow up research proposals based on the results
- Participate in client calls and presentations to advise them on the best way Cleria can cater to their research needs
- Create non-client-specific research, such as standalone reports and other research material to showcase Cleria’s analytical capabilities and data assets around the world
- Consult the product team on metrics and insights that we can add to our offering, always keeping in mind the added value for clients
- Support/train the sales organisation and challenge/educate customers on insights to provide them with maximum value
- Idea generation: Generate new initiatives from existing data and keep an open mind to potential new data sources that could be a valuable complement in forming a larger picture
What You’ll Need:
- Degree from an accredited University. BSc is good, MBA/MSc/PHD is better
- Extensive experience working with and/or conducting consumer research, ideally from a major consumer goods company, a research department or agency or a management consulting firm
- Quick on your feet. You’ll be faced with different business problems from different clients in different categories on a daily basis. You’ll need quick thinking to put yourself in their position
- You’re a thinker AND a doer. You can see, create and steer the high-level strategy, but can execute down to the metal with great attention to detail
Natural Curiosity. You are natural curious about how people tick, what drives them to certain actions and how research can solve the need for businesses to create great products and initiatives.
- You are humble enough to know what you don’t know, hungry enough to be willing to learn, and smart enough to do it quickly
- Experience drafting and analysing (consumer) research activities from a major market research, management consulting or consumer goods company.
- Experience from analytics-heavy sectors like management consulting, investment banking or big data analytics is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills, capable of presenting and debating analysis and findings both internally and externally, often at C-level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Extremely proactive, detail-oriented, organised and responsible
- Ability to drive projects and ideas forward with minimal supervision
- Native-level English, any other language is a plus
Meet your team
Cleria at a glance
Cleria focuses on Market Research. Their company has offices in Oslo. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cleria has raised $200K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.
You can view their website at https://cleria.com/