Talent network and content production workflow platform for brands
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Why You'll Love ClearVoice:
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing & team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment.
As a part of the Fiverr organization, we offer exceptional benefits to our team including healthcare, stock options, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more.
What We Do:
ClearVoice is a global content marketing and talent management solution helping SMB to Fortune 100 clients create a meaningful content strategy, find talented freelancers, produce exceptional content experiences, and increase traffic and revenue. We blend decades of experience in digital marketing with our world-class platform to differentiate our position in the market and bring a unique approach to content marketing that engages, influences and motivates our client's audiences. With ClearVoice, you'll build your professional experience with brands like Intuit, Columbia, Esurance, Carfax and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Absorb the ClearVoice SDR Playbook and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from your start date.
- Become an authority at using prospecting tools to create targeted lists of prospects.
- Utilize SDR best practices via email and phone campaigns as well as social drips.
- Execute question-based consultative sales best practices with decision makers at the Director, VP, and C-Level.
- Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects.
- Exceed goals by the end of your second full-time month
We are an inclusive, welcoming, and high-performing team. If this sounds like a fit, apply today!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 1+ years of experience in sales, prospecting, or (especially) sales development already.
- Is educated and friendly with technology (such as G Suite and how to use a CRM).
- Loves to seek out knowledge online in industry publications and by following industry leaders
- Is ruthlessly competitive.
Top SDR Characteristics Consistent with Success:
- Customer empathy
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicating via written word, on the phone, and in meetings
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in autonomously and with minimal direction
- Hustle, persistence, and an unquenchable desire to win
ClearVoice is a fast growing startup recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.
ClearVoice at a glance
ClearVoice focuses on SaaS, Content, Content Creators, and Influencer Marketing. Their company has offices in Phoenix. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ClearVoice has raised $1.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.