Helping people live a better life after retirement
UI/UX£5k – £25k
Someone who enjoys human centered design approach and thinks from the lens of the user. We are looking for makers who are passionate about building quality user experience, interactions, designs and have a drive for creativity.
🙋 Responsibilities in brief
- You will analyse the current state of the product UI/UX as well as the journey and scope out an iterative action plan to improve it. The goal is to generate a positive response/experience so the users can adopt the product easily, stay longer and return often.
- You will have an opportunity to define and reinvent our digital offerings and work with the Product Team in a company which is growing faster than all of us can cope up with and will have the freedom to explore your ideas as you like.
- Help us look good to the rest of the world :)
💪 Must Haves
- You've worked on a fintech/regtech product that deals with numbers and charts.
- You've experience designing products that aid in a hassle-free user adoption.
- The ability to design an experience that allows the users to navigate through the journey and make sense of what's in front of them.
- Ability to design the platform that is scalable, readable, logically built and not overloaded with data.
- Has an iterative approach towards designing, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Knows how numerical and financial data is interpreted.
- UX Copywriting
- Decent vocabulary and product-centric terminologies
- UX design color theory
- Works with Design Components
We are looking for contractors/freelancers that ideally work on an hourly/weekly rate.