A smarter choice for car insurance. Better coverage for less money,
Digital Marketing Specialist
**About the role** We are looking for an experienced **Digital Marketing Specialist** to help us make Clearcover marketing and advertising campaigns engaging and informative. You’ll have the opportunity to thoroughly understand our products, value propositions and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a strong marketing campaign and operations background across paid advertising, email marketing and customer lifecycle marketing. You’ll have experience optimizing and testing campaigns, measuring customer engagement, and working with creative teams. You’ll be tech-forward and be able to effectively communicate how our products work.
You should be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and have the ability to manage details across various projects. You should also be a natural problem-solver who can work amidst ambiguity and be willing (and able) to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- <u>Paid advertising</u> – Manage, test and analyze paid marketing campaigns including Facebook, Google Adwords and Google Display, must have deep experience (2+ years).
- <u>Campaign Testing</u> – Create and measure A/B and multivariate testing across campaigns and channels with advanced understanding of variable design and statistical significance.
- <u>Documentation</u> – Understand and document core processes for campaign development.
- <u>Reporting</u> – Track and report on changes in campaign performance through platform reporting, Google Analytics and Tableau dashboards.
**What are our must haves?**** **
- **You’re highly cross-functional**. You know how to simplify operational processes and work across multiple functional areas to address issues head-on. Will work closely with Brand, Product, and Communications.
- **You are highly organized.** You’re able to manage priorities effectively and keep processes up to date.
- **You’re a great communicator.** You’re able to effectively communicate product features and value propositions through customer channels.
- **You’re hands-on and a self-starter.** You have the ability to lead and drive initiatives with little oversight – the persistency and tenacity to break down barriers while also bringing people together towards a common goal.
- **You’re flexible.** You have the ability to work amidst ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand.
- **You have a growth mindset.** You’re driven to improve performance through continued learning.
**What's in it for you?**
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Clearcover at a glance
Clearcover focuses on Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Insurance, Software, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Clearcover has raised $104.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.