A smarter choice for car insurance. Better coverage for less money,
Digital Marketing Manager
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to our Senior Digital Marketing Manager and will assist with digital marketing strategy for our paid media marketing programs.
What will you do?
- Create and implement paid media strategies that drive business value and align to target LTV:CAC goals
- Identify and implement paid advertising strategies including audience segmentation, keyword targeting, ad copy/creative testing, bid strategy optimization and account structure
- Own campaign optimization projects from end to end including outlining goals and KPIs for measurement, tactical implementation, budget recommendation and assessment of impact
- Track, measure, and report on owned projects, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and sharing results, insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to craft multi-touch customer journeys
- Cultivate a rigorous testing pipeline, clearly communicating results to stakeholders and identifying next steps
What do you need?
- A belief in our mission, alignment with our values, and enthusiasm in how you and your team will contribute to our vision
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing function for a high-growth consumer tech company
- Experience building and scaling paid media channels aligned to cost-per-action targets
- Strong, established relationships with some of the major digital channel partners (Google, Facebook, et al)
- Hands on experience with robust marketing technology platforms and how to best utilize (e.g. data feeds, attribution software, DSPs)
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills. Clear communicator that is collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- You have a big-picture mindset. You can envision how multiple marketing tactics work together to tell Clearcover’s story, convey our value props and encourage people to move through the car insurance buying journey.
- You have time management and communication skills. You’re able to prioritize multiple deadlines and deliverables at once while also being accountable for communicating progress internally.
- You’re organized. You have a system for keeping track of the work you create that makes it easy for anyone to understand where latest versions are and where to find previous iterations.
- You pay meticulous attention to details. You take pride in getting things exactly right, and you triple check your work before shipping it.
- You like feedback. You’re comfortable receiving, absorbing, and applying feedback in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Extreme attention to detail, effective communication, and the ability to self-manage.
- You have great relationship skills. You have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with external vendors and partners.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Clearcover at a glance
Clearcover focuses on Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Insurance, Software, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Clearcover has raised $104.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.