The marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions
Go-to-Market Program Manager
We're looking for an Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team! As a member of the revenue operations team, you’ll have a chance to work with stakeholders across marketing, sales, and customer success to assist the company in identifying valuable insights with data-backed insights. The team today is small, which means you’ll have an opportunity from day 1 to step in and provide a tremendous amount of value.
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
It's an exciting time to join Clearbit. We're a rapidly growing SaaS company, on track to double revenue for the third straight year, and full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers.
About the role
As a Revenue Program Manager, you’ll report to our Head of Revenue Operations and be part of our scrappy Revenue Ops team (team of 1 today), which works with all of our customer facing teams: marketing, sales, and customer success.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for analyzing and optimizing our entire go-to-market motion -- from defining how we analyze our funnel, setting up the operational rigor to measure it, identifying areas for optimization, and working with functional leaders to enact these changes. Our goal is to optimize operations to aid Clearbit in growing as fast as possible.
The immediate initiatives the team will be taking on fall into one of two categories -- scaling demand generation channels and optimizing customer retention. You and a RevOps Analyst will be focused on helping the business solve one of these two initiatives.
What you'll be doing
- Working with department heads to define key milestones for various initiatives and programs
- Jointly define metrics of success with functional leads
- Track progress across portfolio of initiatives and reporting to leadership team
- Develop appropriate dashboards and reporting mechanisms to track progress
- Lead short term deep dives to address and resolve roadblocks
- Ensure successful operationalization of major initiatives and cultural shifts needed
- Reporting out on overall initiative progress to broader leadership team
- Supporting business and RevOps with short-term strategic projects
What will set you up for success?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to report on progress across email, Google Slides, Asana, Notion (internal wiki), and formal updates
- Strong process and/or business management skills; identifies key milestones, sets dates, and tracks progress to goal along with consistent update routine
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing senior leadership
- Ability to place structure on a large problem
- Foresight to anticipate potential risk and ways to potentially mitigate
Working at Clearbit
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions
If you would like to read about our values check out this blog post. We invite you to ask questions about these if you are interested, and we would love to talk to you about what we are doing to live these values.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.
Health, dental, vision, for you and your family
Open vacation policy
Mental health and coaching sessions
Cell phone and gym membership reimbursement
Equity in a fast growing startup
Regular company retreats
Clearbit at a glance
Clearbit focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Business Intelligence, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Clearbit has raised $17M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019 at a valuation of $235M.