One app for the best fitness classes
About the Right Team Member
ClassPass is looking for a multidisciplinary designer with a passion for making great work. You recognise the power design has in communicating a larger story, and you balance the nuances of the details with the mission of the big picture.
You will play a key role in adapting our creative materials to suit the needs of our audiences and markets across the globe. Because of that, you’re organised beyond measure, meet rigorous deadlines and have an eye for detail. You thrive in fast-paced environments and you seek feedback because it has the ability to turn good work into great work. You know the best work is created through collaboration and iteration, which is exactly why you’re looking for the right opportunity, and the right team, to expand your design experience. This role reports into our International Design Lead as part of ClassPass’ global creative team.
- Design a variety of high-quality visuals and layouts to support ClassPass’ communications across a variety of channels, including ad campaigns, web, digital product, email, video content, presentations and more
- Help localise our marketing materials to suit the needs of our markets around the globe by implementing translations and localising our creative
- Support Growth team in designing beautiful experiences across advertising, the website and more to help nurture prospects, grow our customer base and build our community
- Support our other marketing channels and teams, including Lifecycle, Social, Corporate and B2B in designing and developing marketing assets
- Develop concepts and work that is on brief and follows our brand guidelines
- Iterate on work, taking performance, data and feedback into account, to deliver creative that looks beautiful and has measurable business impact
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Skills & Experience
- 2 years of relevant multi-disciplinary design experience including everything from ads to web design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects)
- A varied portfolio of past work across a variety of channels
- Self-motivated and eager to learn inside a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at time management and prioritisation
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
Top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage
Health and wellness is our business, so we cover all employees 100%.
Every employee is personally invested in the future of the company.
Flexible work hours
Need to work from home once in a while to take care of things? We've got you covered.
Generous time off
Reenergize and rest up with plenty of vacation, sick days and holidays.
Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
Everything in moderation - including snack options and endless coffee.
Free classpass membership
We learn by doing, so lace up and get to class!
Subsidized bike share memberships
Get around your city, all while staying healthy and environmentally-conscious.
Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
Commute by train, bus, bike or car and save.
Team events & outings
We’re big on team, from field days, group workouts, Friday bar carts and more.
Employee resource groups
Celebrate who you are with a community of like-minded employees.
ClassPass at a glance
ClassPass focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, and Mac Applications. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, London, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, ClassPass has raised $547M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.