One app for the best fitness classes
Marketing Manager, DACH (1 Year Contract)
About the role
We’re looking for a highly motivated and focused Marketing Manager to join the ClassPass team. You will work with DACH, International and Global Marketing teams at ClassPass, supporting your region to develop and drive regional marketing strategy and marketing operations for DACH. In this role you will be involved in supporting all marketing activities whether it be creating content for Instagram, influencer campaign management, assisting and executing on operations to build lifecycle comms, organise events, new channels experimentation, work closely with Marketing, Creative, Product, Partner, CX teams to drive business growth for DACH region.
You will have a passion for marketing, love social media and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with admin tasks where necessary.
This role will be a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility to extend.
This will can be based in either Munich or Berlin.
- Develop marketing strategy & plan for DACH to drive regional business growth
- Work closely with the DACH GM to execute an effective marketing strategy for the region
- Managing the Social Media and Content output for DACH’s digital channels, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Own and manage the DACH content calendar, keeping the calendar up to date and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Manage ops and execution for lifecycle strategy for DACH (email & push notifications)
- Collate and report on lifecycle comms performance and provide recommendations for optimisation
- Screening and managing influencer campaigns
- Screening all marketing activations as well as preparing reports and marketing review presentation
- Social analytics & analysis, reporting to ensure performance informed decision making & optimisations
- Support marketing leads with the organisation and execution of any cross regional marketing initiatives
- Ensure all social messaging and creative ties back to the global brand marketing vision and strategy
- Organise events with our studio partners
- Ensure all marketing materials for ClassPass comply with brand guidelines
- Update the finance tracker for the Marketing department
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when needed for DACH & Marketing teams
Skills & Experience
- Must be a native German speaker & fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role in a Marketing team, have a good understanding of performance marketing and relationship between business and marketing KPIs
- Experience working with a CRM (Braze preferred)
- Experience working with Asana or other project management tools
- Experience using Tableau for reporting
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email and in meetings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver the work on time.
- Eligible to work in the Germany
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things – and hard conversations – when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where everyone feels safe bringing their authentic selves to work. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
Top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage
Health and wellness is our business, so we cover all employees 100%.
Every employee is personally invested in the future of the company.
Flexible work hours
Need to work from home once in a while to take care of things? We've got you covered.
Generous time off
Reenergize and rest up with plenty of vacation, sick days and holidays.
Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
Everything in moderation - including snack options and endless coffee.
Free classpass membership
We learn by doing, so lace up and get to class!
Subsidized bike share memberships
Get around your city, all while staying healthy and environmentally-conscious.
Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
Commute by train, bus, bike or car and save.
Team events & outings
We’re big on team, from field days, group workouts, Friday bar carts and more.
Employee resource groups
Celebrate who you are with a community of like-minded employees.
ClassPass at a glance
ClassPass focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, and Mac Applications. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, London, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, ClassPass has raised $547M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.