Everything you need to get started with computer vision AI models
Senior Technical Program Manager
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Responsible for executing full-cycle of projects to implement Clarifai solutions for our largest customers.
- Key team member in ensuring the largest customers get on-boarded smoothly with minimal time-to-value from Clarifai solutions.
- Establishing program management as a discipline in a growth-stage startup.
The role provides the opportunity to work for a growth-stage startup in an exciting technical area.
- You will provide hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and external communications with customers to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- You will work closely with engineering teams, data strategists, and customers for high-quality deliverables that meet customer demands.
- You'll manage program schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to key partners.
- You will take responsibility for customer deliverables, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Full project lifecycle responsibility starting after deal-signing and until operationalizing of the implemented solution.
What You Bring:
- 5 years of experience as technical program manager, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Detail oriented; Organized; Collaborative; Excellent communicator; Multi-tasker
- Proven successful program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts during career.
- Ability to mix technical acumen with simple language to communicate message.
- Experience working with engineering and customers in enterprise software or related technical fields.
- Experience as a software engineer and program/project manager.
Medical, dental, vision coverage. Life and death insurance.
Generous stock option grants.
Enjoy lunch, every day on us!
Gym & more
e also offer discounted gym memberships and a stipend for your cell-phone bill each month.
Offered through our vendor WageWorks, use pre-taxed dollars to spend on commute expenses.
We have Hackday once a month, and offer a stipend each year to spend on self-development courses, training, certifications, etc.
Clarifai will match employee for donations to 501(c) charities.
Quarterly employee event allowance for business entertainment or team entertainment.
We'll help make things a bit easier by supporting moving costs.
Clarifai at a glance
Clarifai focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Visual Search. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Tysons, and McLean. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Clarifai has raised $40M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2016.