Customer centric financial product development and growth strategy
Senior Product Manager, Product Growth Strategy$90k – $125k
DCX Grow Domain mission is to design and deliver loyalty capabilities that simplify and enrich the lives of our customers and foster deeper engagement with existing and new financial products and services. The Grow Domain will help customers Understand the Value Proposition of their Retail Bank and Credit Card relationships, manage Rewards, Benefits, and Offers associated with their account relationship, and find new products and services to meet their future financial needs.
Our team is passionate about creating and delivering consistent and seamless digital solutions to help customers unlock potential of their existing relationships and expand across other products and services.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the DCX team as VP, Head of Sales Growth & Product Conversion Journey. This individual will report into the SVP, Cross Sell and Product Conversions for DCX Grow Domain. S/he will be responsible for setting the vision, strategy and roadmap for digital experiences that incentivize Card spend, accelerate currency earn, and find the right product/service to meet their future financial needs.
The core responsibilities of the VP, Head of Sales Growth & Product Conversion Journey includes: (a) digital strategy and planning that aligns with Card Product goals and omni-channel experiences (b) champion progress and best-in-class digital experiences to deepen engagement with Card customers, (c) partnership across the business, third-party partners, technology and control function teams, (d) serving as an expert in their domain and delivering customer need through awareness of market and competitive position, (e) managing development and implementation of insight-driven digital solutions, (f) investment management/ prioritization.
The VP, Head of Sales Growth & Product Conversion Journey is specifically responsible for:
* Develop Digital Loyalty Strategy for Card Sales Growth and Product Upgrade offers across Proprietary and CoBrand Portfolios
* Partner with Card Product LOB teams, Citi Technology, and across DCX Relationship, Enable, Operations and Client Advocate Domain teams to define and deliver best in class digital solutions that help customers understand the value of their Citi relationship
* Create, own, & drive digital roadmaps, planning, and investment prioritization based on customer and business needs
* Partner with Digital & Consumer Insights team to monitor and track efficiency KPIs around Card Sales Growth & Product Conversion customer journeys and send out to Sr. Leadership on an on-going basis
* Interface with Legal, Compliance, Risk, and ensure strategies and execution for all are delivered flawlessly and meet key compliance and controls needed to protect both our business and customer interests
* Partner with IT in evolving and fine tuning agile development methodology, seamless journey delivery and identify process improvements within the working model to maximize the productivity of the Agile Scrum teams
* Assess the market, competitive landscape in understanding of digital capabilities, experiences, competitive assessment with an objective of pushing the envelope to deliver best-in-class and personalized digital experiences to drive features that support the goals as well as help Citi leapfrog the competition by developing industry first features
* 5-7 years’ experience in Digital Product/Design/Marketing, or Technology role in a customer-focused company with an emphasis on digital design thinking that cut across platforms (browser and mobile)
* Strong people leader with a passion for building world-class, highly engaged cross functional teams
* Customer centric with an engineering mindset; strong record of achievement in applying research and analytical tools to shape research-driven solutions and approaches that drive change/achieve business goals
* Thought Leadership with a thorough understanding of trends happening in web, mobile and conversational channels
* Solid product management background
* Strong technical acumen with web, mobile, management of agile scrum teams required
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across levels and lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
* Excellent organizational and project management skills. Pragmatic problem-solver. Solutions-oriented.
* Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
Full description available at citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=19008948
Salary will be evaluated commensurate with experience and location. This role will be eligible for a year-end discretionary incentive award.
Citigroup Digital Client Experience at a glance
Citigroup Digital Client Experience focuses on Digital Media, Financial Services, Banking, Credit Cards, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees.
You can view their website at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/consumer_businesses.html