Social Decision Making Platform
Director of Sales$0k – $10k • 0.0% – 5.0%
CIRV is looking for an experienced sales leader to define and optimize our sales strategy, transform that strategy as we grow into different phases as a company, and to ensure flawless execution of that strategy. The right candidate will be excited to perform multiple job functions as a thought leader within the organization.
CIRV provides technology solutions for brick and mortar with an extra emphasis on the food and beverage industry. We are primarily looking for customers in the Dallas, TX and Austin, TX areas, but we are open to new business with clients anywhere in the US.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Create and deliver on sales growth strategy for the company as a whole across existing and in-development verticals
- Collaborate with other senior team members to develop plans and promotional offers that reflect brand strategies and optimize company resources
- Analyze results from sales execution to determine best practices
- Identify key drivers of success to make recommendations to grow the business
- Setting up meetings for the CEO and other senior executives to engange with high value-add clients
- Communicating successes and opportunities for improvement to senior leadership
- Design strategic marketing campaigns
- Attend events that present unique business development opportunities through networking with a base of potential customers
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of selling experience (or 8 years of relevant experience)
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership position (direct team management preferred)
- Experience in a sales/business development function for a company whose main offering is in hardware or software technology
- Experience working for or selling to brick and mortar establishments, especially in the food and beverage industry
- Lives or has expansive network in Dallas, Austin, or another major US market
CIRV at a glance
CIRV focuses on Mobile, New Product Development, Web Development, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Dallas. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://under construction