Inside Sales/ Account Executive$80k – $120k
Be part of a winning team that is driven to disrupt the antiquated college admissions landscape. We are bringing college recruitment to year 2020 while leveling the playing field for all students. We believe that we will be financially successful company while being a socially conscious company with a purpose.
We are a growing early-stage EdTech start-up with tremendous growth potential. We have grown over 7,000% in last 20 months and have won many local and national awards and competitions. Every Chief Revenue Officer started somewhere…perhaps this is your story…join us and let's pave the way together! Are you ready?
As a fast-growing technology start up, we are seeking a high-energy, and driven Inside Sales Representative to sell the Cirkled In offering to colleges, and universities. This person should have hunter mentality with desire to succeed and to be rewarded. As an early team member, you will have opportunity to shape the sales strategy of the company and your growth potential is limitless.
We are looking for a great set of skills, but most importantly a great personality as we build a positive work culture. You'll be a great fit for this Inside Sales Representative role and our company if you have:
- Prior Tech sales experience preferred, , including cold calling, and emailing to prospects in volume
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- the desire to work in a fast-paced, highly energetic work environment
- the ability to be successful working independently and navigating ambiguity (prior startup experience is a plus)
- a collaborative spirit and a growth mindset
- knowledge of sales tools and are comfortable using technology (Office, CRM, Google Suite).
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Your primary responsibility is to increase Cirkled In’s revenue.
- Identify prospects, demo the product and sell Cirkled Into various segments of customers.
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline by prospecting into colleges and universities using a combination of email, phone call, and other sales channels and meeting Sales targets.
- Maintain detail-oriented and accurate records in a CRM (HubSpot) for lead management and sales forecasting.
- Make high volume calls and follow up on leads in a rapid manner on daily basis.
This is chance to work directly with the CEO on sales strategies, have an active role in creating and attaining short and long-term goals, and grow the Cirkled In revenue and customer base. If you are ready for a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity, apply today! This role is based in Bellevue, WA.
Salary: We offer a competitive OTE (On Target Earnings) comprising of base salary + commissions (not capped). Base and commission, each is 50% of OTE. The base salary depends on the experience. This role has high promotion potential. As of now, we do not have benefits to offer but hope to add them later in 2020.
**Salary range provided is OTE range. So base salary range is $40K - $50K. And you'll earn commission based on your work. Commission is uncapped.
OTE: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
How many years of sales experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Are you able to work in Bellevue, WA 98004?
This question was written by the employer. You can report inappropriate questions to Indeed by exiting this application and clicking the blue "Report Job" job link below the job description. "What is your expected base salary and OTE (On Target Earning)?"