Senior Account Executive/ Senior Inside Sales$90k – $130k
Be part of a winning team that is driven to disrupt the antiquated college admissions landscape. We are bringing college recruitment to year 2020 while leveling the playing field for all students. We believe that we will be financially successful company while being a socially conscious company with a purpose. COVID has intensified the need of Cirkled In.
We are a growing early-stage EdTech start-up with tremendous growth potential. We have grown over 7,000% in last 20 months and have won many local and national awards and competitions. Every Chief Revenue Officer started somewhere…perhaps this is your story…join us and let's pave the way together!
As a fast-growing technology start up, we are seeking a high-energy, stellar Senior Account Executive/ Inside sales to sell the Cirkled In offering to colleges, and universities. This person should have hunter mentality with desire to succeed and to be rewarded. As an early team member, you will have opportunity to shape the sales strategy of the company and your growth potential is limitless. As a Sr. Account Executive, you will have a tremendous opportunity to evolve your role into a VP or CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) role.
We are looking for a great set of skills, but most importantly a great personality as we build a positive work culture. You'll be a great fit for this Senior AE/ Inside Sales role and our company if you have:
- 3+ years of prior B2B sales experience in a technology company. (Sales experience in higher ed market is a plus.) with a demonstrable record of making and closing deals.
- a 4-year college degree (a master’s degree is a plus).
- Prior early stage startup experience is a plus.
- drive with superior execution skills. Consistent record of revenue goals met.
- powerful persuasive and negotiating skills with business development experience
- strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- leadership and team building experience
- the desire to work in a fast-paced, highly energetic work environment the ability to be successful working independently and navigating ambiguity (prior startup experience is a plus)
- In depth knowledge of sales tools and are comfortable using technology (Office, CRM, Google Suite).
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Your primary responsibility is to increase Cirkled In’s revenue.
- Identify prospects, demo the product and sell Cirkled Into various segments of customers.
- Develop a healthy sales pipeline by prospecting into colleges and universities using a combination of email, phone call, and other sales channels and meeting sales targets.
- Own the sales map and sales strategy from cradle to grave
- Make high volume calls and follow up on leads in a rapid manner on daily basis.
- Identify new market opportunities
- Mentor and develop junior sales staff, as needed.
This is chance to work directly with the CEO on sales strategies, have an active role in creating and attaining short and long-term goals, and grow the Cirkled In revenue and customer base. If you are ready for a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity, apply today! This role is based in Bellevue, WA.
Salary: We offer a competitive OTE (On Target Earnings) comprising of base salary + commissions (not capped). Base and commission, each is 50% of OTE. The base salary depends on the experience. This role has high promotion potential. As of now, we do not have benefits to offer but hope to add them later after our next funding round.
Salary range provided is OTE range. So base salary range is $45K - $55K. And you'll earn commission based on your work. Commission is uncapped.
**Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year