Back End Developer₹2L – ₹5L • No equity
Do you look at a website and think about the tools used behind it? Do you think about ways of how that website could be better or faster or more user-friendly? Even though you love developing code in your cubicle but like the camaraderie of a startup team? Does idea of working in a startup gets your adrenaline rushing? Then this is the job for YOU.
We’re looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about developing Cirkled In as a platform. Growth potential includes getting into senior leadership and lead the organization's software development. This role entails but is not limited to the following:
Goals/ Success Criteria:
- Creating an engaging and fun experience for a wide spectrum of users such as students, teachers, school administrators, and colleges on the website.
- Adding new features and functionalities without compromising the ease of use and engagement goals of the website.
- Collaborate and align goals with the marketing team and UX/UI team.
- Design and develop new features that add value to the users and improve their experience.
- Use website analytics to understand the audience and adapt development strategy.
- Work with global teams and be the guide and leader for them.
- Staying on top of latest frameworks and development tools being released in the market. Providing guidance to the company on next generation of tools.
- 4+ years of experience in web development. Experience with MS-Azure is a plus.
- Expertise in PHP, MySQL, Java script, JQuery, JSON.
- Strong software development skills – from requirements to design to coding to testing and finally releasing the product in the market.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as a solid understanding of web application development
- Degree in any engineering field.
You will succeed at Cirkled in if:
- You are excited about technology advancements and using it to close the gaps in education, preparing next generation for ever-changing world.
- You love writing code and believe that anything is doable with software.
- You like to work without boundaries and prescriptive environment. You thrive in a little ambiguous and undefined work environment.
- You believe that output of the team is always more than the sum of individuals’.
- You have Accountability and Ownership for meeting deadlines and asking for help when needed.
- You have excellent communications habits from quick response to well-articulated response.