21st Century Recruitment Platform connecting colleges to good-fit high school students
UX/UI Designer + Front End developer₹3L – ₹5.5L
Do you look at a billboard or a website and think about a better color that could have been used? Do you think about ways of how that website could be more user-friendly? Do you believe that in 21st century UX/UI will be the differentiating factor for products to stand out? Does the idea of working in a startup gets your adrenaline rushing? Then this is the job for YOU.
We’re looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about designing the best possible Cirkled In offering. Growth potential includes getting into senior position and grow with the company. This role entails but is not limited to the following:
- Creating an engaging and fun experience for a wide spectrum of users such as students, teachers, school administrators, and colleges, on the website.
- Design and develop UI for new features that enhance user experience.
- Contribute to marketing team’s product roadmap.
- Use website analytics to understand the audience and adapt UI strategy and features.
- Staying on top of latest frameworks and user interface guidelines being released in the market. Providing guidance to the company on next generation of UI trends.
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design and front end development for websites and/or apps.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or any other UI tool.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap etc.
- Degree in Computer Science with an eye for good design.
You will succeed at Cirkled in if:
- You are excited about technology advancements and using it to close the gaps in education, preparing next generation for ever-changing world.
- You love designing web pages that are super simple for users.
- You like to work without boundaries and prescriptive environment. You thrive in a little ambiguous and undefined work environment.
- You believe that output of the team is always more than the sum of individuals’.
- You have Accountability and Ownership for meeting deadlines and asking for help when needed.
- You have excellent communications habits from quick response to well-articulated response.