Operations Internship$18k – $22k
- Assist our Operations team in the execution of daily tasks
- Assume responsibility and take ownership of Operations projects and process improvements
- Document all operational processes in our internal knowledge base
- Work with important key-tools in CRM, Customer Support and Billing
- Work closely with the Head of Operations on the definition of Operations roadmap.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field
- Self-starter and independent worker who can also work well as a team member
- Ability to learn fast and adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Ideally, past experience in Operations in a technology startup
- Exceptional writing and speaking communication skills in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- Interest in startups, enthusiasm about learning and growing in a SaaS venture.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to have an impact in a dynamic organization
- High degree of autonomy to define and implement things your way
- Challenging personal and team objectives
- Continuous feedback on your performance, and genuine support to help you grow
- Cross-disciplinary projects and tasks
- A customer-centric company culture with flat hierarchy and open communication
- The office in the heart of Berlin and regular team events
Work from home policy
Circula at a glance
Circula focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Cloud Computing, and B2B. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Circula has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.