Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Training
Native Applications Engineer
We’re a well-capitalized, independently driven team building software that powers a new wave of enterprise virtual reality and augmented reality applications.
As our Native Applications Engineer, your input will guide the development of our distribution platform. You will work closely with our portal development team to target distribution to specific platforms/operating systems.
Native Programming Experience in:
- Windows and/or Android and/or iOS and/or MacOS
- Native Platform Experience in any of the following:
- Hololens (Windows), Oculus Quest/Go (Android), Lumin OS (Linux), any additional VR/AR headset.
- Git Experience
- QA Experience
Nice to Haves
- REST API experience
- Backend web experience
- Native Programming Experience in Linux
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working remotely
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Learn from a team of ambitious, talented, motivated, and interesting co-workers
- Trust and speed, no need to demonstrate for days, just do it
- Transparency, we aim to discuss revenue, metrics and decisions openly
- Family friendly, be efficient don’t work crazy hours
- Well-capitalized with 4 years of strong customer traction and momentum
- Generous Benefits plan
About Circuit Stream
Circuit Stream is a provider of VR/AR software and services to a number of industries.
We're also a well-known leader in VR/AR development and training having worked with companies including Walmart, Lockheed Martin, VMWare, Koch Industries, New York University, the US Navy and more.
Click Apply Now and put Native Applications Engineer as part of the subject line. We’ll let you know that we’ve received your application.