Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Training
Full-Stack Developer (Remote)$80k – $120k • No equity
Augmented reality and virtual reality are new paradigms in technology that are transforming how humans learn, communicate and collaborate. Circuit Stream is a diverse remote team working to advance the progress of AR and VR. We do this by building an industry leading AR/VR learning and training platform and set of tools.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will design, develop, and grow our web-based SaaS platform. You will be responsible for maintaining and evolving the back-end infrastructure (AWS), managing a production environment, deploying and maintaining API integrations, and ultimately shaping our platform’s development environment.
- Proficiency with Python
- Proficiency with Django, Flask, Tornado or any other Python Framework
- Strong experience with relational databases MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with AWS (or similar) in a production environment
- Experience using Docker and containerized services
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like MongoDB or ElasticSearch is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working remotely
- Native English fluency
Here’s what you can expect from us:
The opportunity to advance the progress of new computing platforms (AR/VR)
Learn from a team of ambitious, talented, motivated, and interesting co-workers
Trust and speed, no need to demonstrate for days, just do it
Transparency, we aim to discuss revenue, metrics and decisions openly
Family friendly, be efficient don’t work crazy hours
Well-capitalized with 3 years of strong customer traction and momentum
How do you apply?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with Full-Stack Developer as part of the subject line and we’ll let you know that we’ve received your application.
If you have a strong software development background of bringing web applications to life in the cloud and top-notch communication skills you have the experience we’re looking for and we would love to speak.
We strongly encourage you to include a cover letter, with links to relevant projects.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.