Improving Health and Dr. Revenue with Best-in-Class Tele-nursing Platform
Community Manager (Customer Service Role)$40k – $55k • 0.0% – 0.15%
CircleLink Health is seeking energetic and caring community managers to help tackle the $600B problem of chronic condition health in America.
Candidates should be available during US working hours (40-45 hours/wk) to help manage our network of clinicians and phone enrollers as they provide preventive health coaching to patients nationwide. Our remote staff utilizes in-house software and other technology tools to provide an industry-best experience for patients and the practices we partner with.
You will work closely with our Operations Lead, Hiring Manager, Clinical Lead and software development team to improve outcomes, provide internal support, and play a role in product design and feature implementation.
- Managing our community of remote nurses/phone enrollers to ensure they are engaged and productive
- Leading orientation meetings with new care community members Addressing questions and concerns from our community of remote nurses nationwide
- Overseeing our knowledge-base software to provide continual self-service support
- Working cross-functionally to help provide input on software changes and improvements
- Helping with other business tasks as needed from CircleLink (e.g: interviewing, training, account management)
CircleLink Health is a fast-growing, dynamic startup. The tasks above may change as time progresses. Adapting to these changes will be key for success.
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Active listening
- Empathy for both patients and clinicians
- Initiative to act independently and create scalable processes where none exist
- Values action over words and proposing solutions over voicing concerns
- Professional but compassionate communication style while calling, messaging, and emailing with our clinical and non-clinical team 0-3+ years experience, preferably in healthcare (non-healthcare experience also considered)
- Fluent/Native English is a must (fluent in Spanish is a bonus)
About CircleLink Health:
CircleLink’s platform plus nurse network provides chronic condition telephone coaching on behalf of doctors and practices nationwide. We also drive up to $10B of new reimbursements to doctors and have been growing fast since launch in late 2015. Investors include Fresco Capital, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and the Founder/CEO of Clover Health / founding board member of Flatiron Health.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have remote employees and clinicians across the country. We offer a close-knit, fun team environment with an opportunity to significantly contribute to products already used by patients and doctors at top institutions (e.g., University of Maryland Medical Center, RWJBarnabas and Northwell Health).
CircleLink Health at a glance
CircleLink Health focuses on Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, CircleLink Health has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.