Cinemaloop - Find Your Movie Tribe!
Node Developer | Love Movies? Remote Startups? Equity/Side Hustle.No salary • 0.5% – 5.0%
*IMPORTANT - READ FULL AD BEFORE APPLYING *
When you reply start by typing the code words: "Moviegoer"
This way we know you took the time to read the complete description and understand the details.
If you do not have this code word - your application will be passed.
Do you love Movies, Moviegoing, Film, Cinema and have a passion for Remote Groundup Startups? Are you a passionate programmer ... all about building a great life while building a great company?
Cinemaloop Inc. is an awesome group of cinema-lovers, movie-buffs, film nerds, cine-socialities, and cinephiles. We’re on a mission to design new innovative platform experiences for the moviegoing-loving generations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
You should be about getting s%#t done and launching a cool product.
ARE YOU A FIT?
Our perfect co-foudning teammate can:
- Remote Portal (Team engage online)
- Availablity (15hrs weekly)
- Accountable (Gets Shit Done!)
- GIT Code Submission (weekly)
- Help Review Code /Merge Requests
- Team E-meet (saturday morning)
- Checkin/Communicate (daily)
- Connect People (Over The Joy of Cinema)
Cool ~ We're A Good Fit.
You're excited about being a part of an early ground-up startup that is helping to change the cinema-going experience worldwide for years to come.
We are looking for an additional "right fit" remote, early-founding team member - that is a highly entrepreneurial spirited and motivated "Sr.or Jr. Node Developer " and is ready to help contribute to a ground up-startup on the side from the normal day job ..... looking to be a part of something "greater", "exciting" and challenging.
This is a "part-time" and "equity currency-based" position.
We are currently developing our first version, backed by a Grant for initial development expenses and are raising our initial round of funds.
Qualified candidates will be compensated with a share of the company "equity currency" depending on the amount of time he or she can commit to the project. This will be followed by full time "combination of salaried/equity" position post-seed funding.
- Looking for an early startup to join 'on the side' from your normal day job.
- Ready to be a part of a with ground-up, dirty, messy, lean startup culture and have a clear understanding of what it takes when things slow down and speed up.
- Understand this is an equity currency-based role until funding is raised.
- Understand this is a fully remote working company.
- You can jump right into working with a current remote team of developers.
- Excited to help change the face of the moviegoing experience.
- Passion for writing code necessary for great user interaction.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation, and ownership - gets s#*@ done!
- Excellent English writing and speaking communication skills.
- Commitment to seeing tasks through to completion.
YOUR EXPERIENCE /SKILLS:
- Excellent working experience of Node.js - min 2yr required experience.
- Experience with Fullstack Development.
- Working familiarity with PHP, MySQL, NoSQL(i.e. MongoDB), Node.js, Laravel, Docker, Nginx, Git, AngularJS, Bash, etc.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, Thrift).
- Excellent working experience with SPA, REST, JWT, API development or integration.
- Experience or familiarity with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web or mobile applications.
- Good working experience with MySQL or MongoDB.
- Experience using Git (Gitlab preferred) for Source Control and Build.
- Clean code and agile development.
- Proficiency in writing test cases and performing code reviews.
- Accurately test and debug applications across browsers and platforms.
- Contribute to architectural documentation and guideline
COMPENSATION RANGE FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
Equity .5% - 4% = in Shares 7,000,000 - 35,000,000
Depending on your expertise, skill and time commitment.