Cinemaloop - Find Your Movie Tribe!
Chief/VP Investment | Love Movies ? Remote Startups? Equity/Side Hustle.No salary • 2.0% – 8.0%
IMPORTANT - READ FULL AD BEFORE APPLYING
When you reply start by typing the code words: "Moviegoer"
This way we know you took the time to read the complete description and understand the details.
If you do not have this code word - your application will be passed.
Do you love Movies, Moviegoing, Film, Cinema and have a passion for Remote Groundup Startups? Are you a passionate C-Level Director of Business Development and Funding ... all about building a great life while building a great company?
Cinemaloop Inc. is an awesome group of cinema-lovers, movie-buffs, film nerds, cine-socialities, and cinephiles and we’re on a mission to design new platform experiences for the moviegoing-loving generations.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for an additional "right fit" remote, early-founding team member - that is highly entrepreneurial spirited, has deep funding networkability as the “Chief/VP - Director of Fund Development” to work closely with the Founder, CFO, and the Board as well as other Officers to help meet business, development, and MVP launch goals.
You believe in the vision of Cinemaloop, are ready to help contribute to this ground up-startup with your unique skills and position in the world ---- looking to be a part of something "exciting" and challenging.
*You're not just about ideas -- you are about getting your hands dirty and s%#t done. *
You are confident in your skills, funding knowledge, networking, and deep connections that it takes to help raise capital for a uniquely positioned startup (e.g. minority, disabled, woman-owned, entertainment, soft tech company, and know how to stress all favorable available avenues to raise capital.)
You will be the main face of fundraising liaison ~ believing greatly in the vision and execution of Cinemaloop and knowing that you are stepping into a role to help a disabled founder, who lacks the same mobility and channels to reach goals. You know what is needed from and for the startup, what alternative routes to navigate and who to approach to reach funding goals* (e.g. equity exchange, startup loans, partnerships, private wealth, private investment, seed raising, angels, VC, grants, competitions, etc)*
This is a "part-time" and "equity currency-based" position.
We are currently developing our first version, backed by a Grant for initial development expenses and are raising our initial round of funds with your help and expertise.
Qualified candidates will be compensated with a share of the company "equity currency" depending on the amount of time he or she can commit to the project. This will be followed by full time "combination of salaried/equity" position post-seed funding.
- Looking for an early startup to join 'on the side' from your normal day job.
- Ready to be a part of a with ground-up, dirty, messy, lean startup culture and have a clear understanding of what it takes when things slow down and speed up.
- Understand this is an equity currency-based role until funding is raised.
- You have the part-time availability of 10hrs a week min.
- Understand this is a fully remote working company.
- You can jump right into working with a current remote team.
- Excited to help change the face of the moviegoing experience.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership ~ gets s#*@ done!
- Excellent English writing and speaking communication skills.
- Establish, manage, and grow your personal relationship with Founder and CFO.
- Understanding our company's mission, values, value position, and product offerings.
- Act as a primary contact for investment inquiries and requests.
- Outstanding public representative, with a facility at serving as company spokesperson.
- Assist in identifying and cultivating, and soliciting potential investment.
- Facilitating and managing the fundraising efforts, projects and best practices that support Cinemaloop’s long-term strategic objectives.
- Work close with Founder and CFO updating and submitting funding information, profiles and other requirements (i.e. Gust, AngelList, etc).
- Work close with Founder and CFO to Identify opportunities, partnerships, and special alternative sources of funding.
- Working close with Founder to facilitate online 'Virtual Introductions' (and or) local Introductions.
- Provide support in the creation and distribution of investment prospects communication (electronic and print).
- Manage grant research, tracking, maintaining an active grant portfolio sufficient to meet budget goals.
- Oversee a comprehensive departmental calendar of events to include meetings, mailings, and deadlines.
- Help conceptualize, develop, and produce marketing materials as related to fundraising.
- Collaborate with the development team on finding compelling stories for marketing and fundraising.
- Support appropriate communication and collaboration between Investor Relations and Fund Accounting with Founder and CFO.
- Must have experience fundraising for any of the following; startups, charities, corporate, foundations, and giving programs.
- Must have experience working with high net worth individuals as well as with indveiuals in the entertianment industry with captial.
- Superior salesmanship (always closing), with the ability to create rapport, enthusiasm, and trust and nurture relationships with individuals both inside and outside the organization.
- High level of respect and the ability and willingness to quickly develop an understanding of how Cinemaloop works and who will succeed within our system.
- A high level of personal and professional confidence and savvy to navigate a unique startup culture.
- Must have the ability to travel as needed ( in your location area if needed)
- An entrepreneurial spirit to figure out how to accomplish goals balanced with the ability to collaborate within a remote startup.
- Proven aptitude to communicate complex issues in a clear and compelling manner.
- Must have strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with externally.
- Must be a highly energetic professional with a track record of building investment relationships, both individual and corporate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
- Need to possess and maintain the highest standards of personal honesty and integrity.
- Self-starter; positive can-do attitude; great teammate.
- Preffered: Experience with Minority, Disabled and or Women lead funds, Bunsiess Grants/Charities, and Business Networking.
- Preffered: Experience with Entertainment, and Tech Industries.
- Preffered: experience with high net worth individuals in the Entertainment and Tech industries.
- Preffered: Experience with 20+ person events with at least six or seven-figure revenue.
Equity 2% - 7% = Mix of Common/Preferred Shares
120,000,000 - 500,000,000 depending on your expertise, skill, time commitment, and execution.