Our Autonomous Data Fabric is the only way to 2X your IT capacity and thrive in the post-COVID world
Customer Solutions Engineer II
Cinchy is the enterprise-grade Data Collaboration platform used by technology organizations to deliver new business capabilities in half the time and cost vs. traditional approaches. Global businesses like are already using Cinchy's unique Data Fabric architecture to eliminate data fragmentation, improve data privacy and protection, and finally take control of their data.
Cinchy was voted best-of-show at Finovate in NY, won top pick at TechCrunch Disrupt in SF, voted “best solution for improving operations” by Bank Director, and featured by Gartner in their “Cool Vendors in Data Management” publication for 2020.
We're looking to expand our customer success team and looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer with proven experience implementing solutions in within or for enterprise customers. Our company is interested in candidates that have an entrepreneur spirit and strong ability in fostering and building long-term relationships. However, this isn’t your average engineering role. You will be part of an exciting and dedicated cross-functional team responsible for customer success. A team that will help identify roadblocks, implement solutions to remove obstacles, help facilitate and coordinate important activities, and contributes to the overall customer success.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to onboard clients onto the Cinchy platform.
- Gather and review business requirements, document them into functional or technical requirements for platform configuration, and gain acceptance.
- Be the client data expert and work with the delivery team to map client data to the Cinchy platform and work with the delivery team to resolve data gaps and risks.
- Ensure high quality, on-time delivery of solutions under tight deadlines to meet business needs.
- Anticipate and communicate business risks, while providing mitigation recommendations to clients and internal counterparts.
- Compile insights and analysis into excel, powerpoint, or other formats as required, aligning measurement approach with internal Analytics team to ensure consistency in data representation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in data warehousing and building ETL solutions for data processing pipelines.
- Experience with schema design, dimensional data modeling, and writing advanced SQL queries.
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL.
- Ability to relay a business problem in a clear and concise way from the customer to our product and engineering teams.
- Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in the end-to-end delivery of complex solutions.
Cinchy at a glance
Cinchy focuses on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, and Data. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cinchy has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $12M.