Our Autonomous Data Fabric is the only way to 2X your IT capacity and thrive in the post-COVID world
QA Engine Developer III
Cinchy is the enterprise-grade Data Collaboration platform used by technology organizations to deliver new business capabilities in half the time and cost vs. traditional approaches. Global businesses like are already using Cinchy's unique Data Fabric architecture to eliminate data fragmentation, improve data privacy and protection, and finally take control of their data.
Cinchy was voted best-of-show at Finovate in NY, won top pick at TechCrunch Disrupt in SF, voted “best solution for improving operations” by Bank Director, and featured by Gartner in their “Cool Vendors in Data Management” publication for 2020.
We are looking for a passionate, curious professional to join our Quality Assurance team as a QA Engine Developer III. Reporting to the CTO, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various team members to execute on the Cinchy vision, solve complex data challenges, and contribute to the testing of our game-changing platform.
- Develop, inspire, and grow the testing team responsible for all aspects of functional and non-functional testing
- Create and own the testing strategy
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Build innovative ways to automate and expand our platform testing.
- Compile, analyze, and present test results—ultimately driving and constantly improving product quality.
- Promote and discover QA best-practices which ensure successful deployments across our many teams.
- Work closely with product managers to understand requirements and oversee the writing and execution of test cases.
- Develops and responsible for a standard set of (organizational level) metrics related to the cost, effort, and milestones of IT Quality activities.
- Closely manage timelines and resources by understanding priorities and team members' strengths
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Should have experience working in Agile methodology and environments.
- Should have exposure to DOTNET applications, SQL Server, ETL, and Rest API systems.
- Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in end-to-end testing of big data solutions.
- Background in Financial industry
Cinchy at a glance
Cinchy focuses on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, and Data. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cinchy has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $12M.