Our Autonomous Data Fabric is the only way to 2X your IT capacity and thrive in the post-COVID world
Business Development Representative
Cinchy is the enterprise-grade Data Collaboration platform used by technology organizations to deliver new business capabilities in half the time and cost vs. traditional approaches. Global businesses like are already using Cinchy's unique Data Fabric architecture to eliminate data fragmentation, improve data privacy and protection, and finally take control of their data.
Cinchy was voted best-of-show at Finovate in NY, won top pick at TechCrunch Disrupt in SF, voted “best solution for improving operations” by Bank Director, and featured by Gartner in their “Cool Vendors in Data Management” publication for 2020.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Present our company to potential clients
- Demonstrate Cinchy to clients at trade shows
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and changes in your assigned industry markets
Cinchy at a glance
Cinchy focuses on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, and Data. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cinchy has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $12M.