Our Autonomous Data Fabric is the only way to 2X your IT capacity and thrive in the post-COVID world
Pre-Sales Engineer$90k – $130k
Cinchy is the enterprise-grade Data Collaboration platform used by technology organizations to deliver new business capabilities in half the time and cost vs. traditional approaches. Global businesses like are already using Cinchy's unique Data Fabric architecture to eliminate data fragmentation, improve data privacy and protection, and finally take control of their data.
Cinchy was voted best-of-show at Finovate in NY, won top pick at TechCrunch Disrupt in SF, voted “best solution for improving operations” by Bank Director, and featured by Gartner in their “Cool Vendors in Data Management” publication for 2020.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Pre-Sales Engineers who want to join the Data Collaboration revolution. You’ll be the client data expert and work with the delivery team to map client data to the Cinchy platform and work with the delivery team to resolve data gaps and risks. You will work with an motivated team of experienced Account Executives to drive revenues and Cinchy’s further growth.
What excites you
- Working collaboratively with the sales team by acting as the technical expert during customer presentations.
- Assisting customers with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and help them understand how Cinchy can be used to solve their business needs.
- Reviewing business requirements, document them into functional or technical requirements for platform configuration, and gain acceptance.
- Managing projects for on-boarding clients onto the Cinchy platform.
- Ensuring high quality, on-time delivery of solutions under tight deadlines to meet business needs.
- Anticipating and communicate business risks, while providing mitigation recommendations to clients and internal counterparts
What excites us
- 5+ years of Pre-Sales Engineering experience
- Experience with schema design, dimensional data modelling, and writing advanced SQL queries
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Extroverted and empathetic that thrives in fast-paced environments and has a passion for emerging technologies that meet business outcomes
- Ability to relay a business problem clearly and concisely from the customer to our product and engineering teams
- Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in the end-to-end delivery of big data solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Up to 20% travel required
We'd love to hear from you! Apply below or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cinchy at a glance
Cinchy focuses on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, and Data. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cinchy has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $12M.