Our Autonomous Data Fabric is the only way to 2X your IT capacity and thrive in the post-COVID world
Platform Developer III$95k – $120k
Cinchy is the enterprise-grade Data Collaboration platform used by technology organizations to deliver new business capabilities in half the time and cost vs. traditional approaches. Global businesses like are already using Cinchy's unique Data Fabric architecture to eliminate data fragmentation, improve data privacy and protection, and finally take control of their data.
Cinchy was voted best-of-show at Finovate in NY, won top pick at TechCrunch Disrupt in SF, voted “best solution for improving operations” by Bank Director, and featured by Gartner in their “Cool Vendors in Data Management” publication for 2020.
We're looking for a proven developer who wants to join the Data Collaboration revolution. Reporting to the Head of Platform Development, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various team members to execute on the Cinchy vision, solve complex data challenges, and contribute to the development of our game-changing platform.
What excites you
- Designing and writing code for the core Cinchy platform, related components, and integrated applications
- Ensuring designs and code are well documented and suitable for use by customers including tier-1 banks in high-volume mission-critical applications
- Contributing new ideas including product features, alternative designs, and automation opportunities
- Sharing ownership of the overall quality of the product; contribute to test automation and execution
- Continuously updating your skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protecting confidential information for us, and our customers
- Preparing customer/end-user documentation as required
- Supporting other software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
What excites us
- Experience in data warehousing and building ETL solutions for data processing pipelines
- Experience with schema design, dimensional data modeling, and writing advanced SQL queries
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Ability to relay a business problem clearly and concisely from the customer to our product and engineering teams
- Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in the end-to-end delivery of big data solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
We'd love to hear from you! Apply below or send us a note at email@example.com. Please include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet your team
Cinchy at a glance
Cinchy focuses on Enterprise Software, Financial Services, and Data. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cinchy has raised $3.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018 at a valuation of $12M.