Start Up Accelerators, Digital Problem Solvers
Software Producer Job Description
Cie has a stealth technology startup with a goal of creating a training platform to make more effective decisions. Our mobile platform combines gaming mechanics with neuroscience-based training methods to target behavior improvement and split-second decision-making.
In short we have a mobile training app that is used just like a video game, and we’re looking for a Software Producer to join our growing team and help us get there—someone experienced in increasing user engagement, retention, and overall engagement with a mobile software app. If you can see larger opportunities within a startup, move at a fast pace, face a problem head on, and do it all with great teamwork you just might be the right candidate.
If that sounds like your bread and butter, then APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN A YEAR
- ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER! - This is a transformational opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge. You will be part of the early team to help concept, create, and deliver a new technology while working in a fast-paced field that will expand your horizons and put you far above your peers.
- TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! - You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. Our technology has the opportunity to create a safer world for both Peace Officers and the general public, all through a mobile technology platform.
- DRIVE TECHNICAL DECISIONS! You will research, evaluate and determine the technical direction for teams and projects throughout the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Concept and design app features to improve user engagement and retention.
- Create software specs based on creative direction.
- Manage a large library of video content that is used in the app (highly detail-oriented work).
- Go through a library of video content to search the best candidates for our technology and determine how it should be used (experience with video and video tools is a plus).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE
- Content Management: Highly attentive to details
- 3-5 years Mobile Game Producer experience
- Experience designing and creating software specs based on creative direction
- Experience developing and releasing a mobile app or game, plus increasing interaction + retention for a live audience through feature and content deployment.
- Collaborative, creative thinking with excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working on time-sensitive, deadline-driven projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
Cie at a glance
Cie focuses on Technology. Their company has offices in Irvine. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.ciedigital.com/