Solutions for industries to gain value from blockchain powered supply chain ecosystems
Enterprise Sales Account Executive - Life Sciences
Chronicled is hiring a seasoned and passionate Enterprise Sales Account Executive that has proven experience in selling into Enterprise Life Sciences companies. This position is responsible for hunting and solution selling into new logos. You will work closely with top executives at leading healthcare companies to introduce and expand the adoption of our solution. You will partner with resources cross-functionally to align enterprise sales strategy with Chronicled’s product and technical roadmap.
To be successful, you will need to thrive in the hustle of a fast growing company, with a desire to get in on the ground floor, build a stronger sales process, be a team player, and roll up your sleeves. We’re in a unique position as the industry leader.
What you'll do:
- Account based selling into Enterprise level accounts focusing on new logo acquisition
- Act as a business leader, meeting with key stakeholders, manage your own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle with globally recognized life sciences companies
- Understands target customers business needs to effectively deliver our proposition at the executive level
- Have technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise
- Proven experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals/forecast outlined by management
- Enhance the sales strategy and playbook to maximize growth with limited resources
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Chronicled
- Minimum of 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience in life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience selling into new markets
- Experience closing complex sales cycles
- Experience with Saas and subscription based software
- Familiarity with Enterprise implementation process
- Travel required (with Covid this will be remote for a while)
- Life Science and Healthcare sales experience a plus
- Previous startup experience a plus
Chronicled is reshaping and streamlining business processes in the Pharmaceutical industry using the latest technological achievements and proprietary advancements based on Blockchain and advanced cryptography. It has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs some of its most mission critical processes. It is one of the leading players in the blockchain industry and is ushering a new enterprise software paradigm that respects privacy and gives control back to the companies.
We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
401k, stocks and 529 plans available
Our competitive salary and equity packages are available to full time employees, so they can share ownership and achievements in the company.
Taking time off
At Chronicled, we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Come to work hungry—our healthy catered lunch options and ample drinks and snacks make sure your body and soul are always well-fueled.
Get your body strong after flexing your brains at the office. Chronicled offers gym memberships for all team members at the San Francisco Bay Club.
Helps save up to 40% on the commute to work
We offer reimbursements for conference attendance and learning experiences. We encourage peer learning opportunities and provide access to resources to help you grow your skills.
We'll provide whatever tools you need to work effectively. A 15" MacBook Pro and Cinema Display is standard issue.
Chronicled at a glance
Chronicled focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Supply Chain Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Chronicled has raised $28.325M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.