A trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents everywhere
Associate Director, Product Management
Chewy is looking for a Associate Director, Product Management to join our Customer Service Team based in Hollywood, FL. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter, problem-solver with ample experience working across business and technology teams to think of, drive and deliver new customer experiences and features. This position will play a key role in defining and delivering the product and program vision for Chewy’s B2C Services, making them intelligent and more customer-centric. This will include programs and features across our desktop and mobile web platforms, internal tools and systems. The Senior Leader will work closely with services and business leadership to help define and deliver the product vision and road map for the Chewy’s customer service and then design the programs to deliver the impact. As the product owner in CS, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the road map, managing the prioritization of your backlog, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize delivery against business goals, collaborating with user interface design, requirements definition, research, and launch efforts to deliver business value and WOW pet parents.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilizing data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives, then transforming those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Using Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features and produce them at a fast pace
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
What You'll Need:
- 7-10 years of product experience
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn road map to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus
- Position may require travel
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Dental, medical, and vision insurance
Unlimited vacation for salaried team members
Canine companions welcome any day of the week!
20% off on Chewy.com
Chewy at a glance
Chewy focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, Pets, Customer Service, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dania Beach. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Chewy has raised $451M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.