A trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents everywhere
Associate Director, Digital Product Management (PetMD)
Chewy is seeking an Associate Director, Digital Product Management in Dania Beach, FL to evolve and grow our PetMD site as the destination for pet parents to access vet authored health and wellness advice. This role will lead the total product offering for PetMD from end to end – including site experience, content, editorial strategy and author management. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, data-driven leader with proven experience growing audience and creating robust digital experiences. They will be adept at leveraging analytics and insights to make decisions to improve the functionality of a content site and grow and deepen relationships with the audience. Importantly, this leader will be a self-starter and problem solver who is adept at working across an organization to get things done. At Chewy, we connect pet parents to everything and everyone that they need towards our mission of becoming the most trusted destination for pet parents everywhere. PetMD and this role is a key enabler towards delivering on our mission.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage PetMD as an end to end business – establishing goals and measuring success through KPIs that generate results (audience growth, site health, functionality/user experience, content)
- Lead the development and evolution of the PetMD site from defining, managing and delivering on a short and long-term product road map to enabling effective editorial experiences
- Managing product and collaborating with developers to continuously improve functionality, introduce new tools, and continuously improve user experience based on analytics and insight
- Develop and champion a robust SEO, data-driven, and consumer-centric editorial strategy that sets a vision for PetMD and inspires a team of editors, writers & content creators to develop and execute with excellence
- Create and enforce an operating model for efficient and high-quality editorial production
- Collaborate across the organization to develop editorial that supports our key business priorities and works across marketing channel to maximize distribution
- Generate programs that attract veterinarians to contribute and strengthen relationships with the vet community
- Exhibits a strong sense of ownership, bias for action and superior communication skills
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, or web development
- Proven success developing strategy and executing across all aspects of a content and tools mobile first experience
- Proven success in managing teams across product development & content creation
- Ability to operate at a high level within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- 10+ years of experience at a media company and digital publication
- Experience with SEO, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Drupal
- Travel may be required
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Dental, medical, and vision insurance
Unlimited vacation for salaried team members
Canine companions welcome any day of the week!
20% off on Chewy.com
Chewy at a glance
Chewy focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, Pets, Customer Service, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dania Beach. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Chewy has raised $451M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.