A trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents everywhere
Senior Product Manager, Segmentation and Targeting
As a Senior Product Manager, Segmentation and Targeting for our marketing team in our Dania Beach, FL office, you will play a pivotal role in transitioning Marketing from a siloed, channel led to an audience centric organization. Specifically you will own all capabilities needed by our marketers to effectively create, activate and measure audiences used for campaign targeting. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining product roadmaps for these capabities based on the needs of the business, our marketers and our CRM team. In your first 90 days, you will focus on expanding the channels over which audiences can be activated, increasing the attributes available for audience creation and setting up the infrastrucure needed to measure the effectiveness of our targeting. Later in the year, you will define the future of the capabilities enabled by our Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Data Management Platform (DMP).The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, data-driven, self-starter/problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. They will be adept at cutting through an onslaught of requests to assess business impact and drive prioritization towards results.
What You'll Do:
- Develop roadmaps for our audience segmentation, targeting and measurement products
- Execute on roadmap initiatives & re-calibrate every quarter with feedback from our stakeholders
- Drive adoption of the platforms/tools rolled out and deliver a 2x return on our investment
- Communicate & showcase new features added to products in your portfolio
- Manage relationships with our technology and analytics partners & external solution providers
- Bring science & rigor to establishing priorities & improving audience capabilities
- Create business requirements that help to deliver meaningful products to our stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, marketing channel leads, designers, & analysts and play a key role in organizing & communicating their work across the organization
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, & superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Work on some of the organization’s toughest strategic challenges & initiatives
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role
- Technical mindset with tactical experience driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated understanding of business strategy & metrics
- Thorough understanding of modern product management & development practices
- Ability to multi-task & work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, people-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of SQL & Excel
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Travel may be required
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with an eCommerce Retailer
- Experience in Marketing and/or with Audience Platforms (CDP, DMP etc.)
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Python development skills
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Dental, medical, and vision insurance
Unlimited vacation for salaried team members
Canine companions welcome any day of the week!
20% off on Chewy.com
Chewy at a glance
Chewy focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, Pets, Customer Service, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Dania Beach. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Chewy has raised $451M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.