Cheddar is the leading post-cable news, media, and entertainment company
Senior iOS Engineer$120k – $135k
Cheddar is currently seeking a Mobile Engineer to join our team!
What you’ll do:
• Be a huge part of creating a totally new kind of TV news network
• Play a key role in the design and development of Cheddar’s mobile applications/streaming platforms (iOS/Android/tvOS/Roku, etc.)
• Growing team of passionate software engineers and designers who care deeply about delivering amazing experiences to tens of thousands of daily viewers
• Work from our awesome office in downtown New York City (with unbelievable views of New York Harbor)
Who you are:
• You care about quality, both of code and user experience
• You are excited about learning new things and tackling challenging problems
• Highly proficient in Swift
• Strong familiarity with the iOS ecosystem
• You have at least 3+ years of professional software development experience
Why you’ll love it here:
• Competitive salary and meaningful stock options
• Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy
• Great health, dental, and vision coverage -- we cover 100% of employee health premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Tons of opportunities for professional development (conferences, classes, etc
Meet your team
We offer comprehensive health, dental and vision plans.
Take time off when you need it and come back when you're refreshed.
Get to and from work with our commuter package.
Tools and hardware
Buy whatever hardware setup you need to be effective.
Cheddar at a glance
Cheddar focuses on Digital Media, News, Digital Entertainment, and Entertainment Industry. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Cheddar has raised $32M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.