Greater than payments
Senior Sales Manager$50k – $100k
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimize their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
About the Role
After a very successful kick-off in Europe, Middle-East and Asia, Checkout.com are now disrupting the North American market. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the most successful FinTech companies at a turning point of its global expansion.
If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge e-commerce solutions in a high-growth and competitive environment, this is the role for you. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we offer you an unrivalled uncapped recurring commission plan.
Reporting to the SVP of North American Sales, the Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business growth in the US for our revolutionary online payment solution. You will handle multiple sales cycle with the world’s premier merchants, always ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming your sales targets.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talent across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to excel in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
• Identify the most promising ecommerce merchants and verticals across the US
• Sell our new cross-border payment solution and services to ecommerce merchants in the region through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
• Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
• Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
• Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders
• Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
• Providing feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
• 4+ years Sales experience in the ecommerce, FinTech or Payments industry
• Solid network of potential prospects or partners in the region preferable
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
• Technophile with an interest in emerging industries
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities
• Fluent in English, any additional languages a bonus
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.
have fun together
be closer to everything
it's your day, celebrate
because we value you
Checkout.com at a glance
Checkout.com focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Transaction Processing, Payments, and Retail Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Dubai, Singapore, London, and Paris. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Checkout.com has raised $230M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.