Enabling brands to market with influencers and pro-consumers
Influencer Management & Client Servicing, Manager₹2.5L – ₹5L
- Managing our clients' large influencer marketing campaigns needs, ranging from 1000s of nanoinfluencers to celeb influencers
- Ensuring smooth delivery & execution of our campaigns and meeting the targets set
- Ideating and creating creative pitches for prospective clients
- Building large communities of influencers for various brands
- Ensure that all client requests are executed within assigned service timelines and budgets
- To accompany the Client Servicing Director/BD Leads/Founding team to meet clients (brand managers & top management), share feedback, ideas, next action steps
- Constant scouting and on-boarding of influencers in different categories and expanding our network in different cities
- Be an Influencer Marketing specialist!
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institute
- Whilst recent graduates can also apply, those with 1-2 years of prior work-ex with a digital or advertising agency are preferred.
- Held leadership positions in student groups or organizations while in school/ college / relevant internships.
Ideal candidate’s skill sets:
- Strong project management and exceptional time management skills
- Excellent leadership & communication skills (proficiency in the English language is critical)
- A never-say-die attitude & just great work ethics
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills; decision-making skills
- Acquaintance with the Digital & Influencer Marketing space
Chatterbox Technologies at a glance
Chatterbox Technologies focuses on Social Media Marketing, Platform For Influencers, Influencer Marketing, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.