Angular/Django (python) Developer¥3600k – ¥7000k • 0.1% – 0.5%
You will take a lead position in building the backend services for Chatbook platform, including:
- Developing new REST APIs and micro-services in Python.
- Maintaining and improving existing components of the Django app.
- Developing tools and automated tests for improving our tracking algorithms
- Profiling and improving REST API performance (latency, DB queries, etc)
- Working alongside with front-end and mobile devs to optimize API usage
- Writing tests (TDD), debugging and improving the code quality & stability.
- DevOps - deployment, Docker, Celery.
- 3+ years developing with Python & Django
- PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, DB optimization.
- Git for version control
- Good verbal and written communication in English or Japanese
- Eligible to work within Japan
- HTML5, CSS
- Experience in leadership position close to CTO
ChatBook at a glance
ChatBook focuses on SaaS, Market Research, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in Tokyo. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, ChatBook has raised $60K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.
You can view their website at https://chatbook.ai