A profitable, 4-year-old B2B SaaS startup, with focus on music and data!
First Product Manager at a Music Data Startup$90k – $130k • 0.2% – 1.0%
Chartmetric, Inc. is a 4-year-old startup, born in Silicon Valley, already profitable with subscription revenues. We weren't impacted much by COVID-19, and we are hiring! We recently passed $2.5MM ARR! We are on track to create the best data analytics tool that the music industry has ever seen. We are trusted by Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner, Facebook, Apple Music, as well as hundreds of other music companies and industry professionals.
We have created a self-service data dashboard for the music industry to better understand activity happening around artists. We combine hundreds of thousands of real-time data points across iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram through our beautifully designed tool in order to make sense of the increasingly complex landscape of the music industry.
We are looking for our first product manager who can help ship our software and love the entertainment space - music, concerts, and innovative brands and marketers.
- Immediate impact of your work
- Work directly with the founder and founding team
- Build technical team around you
- Change lives through a mission-driven music data company
- Make a significant impact at a young and growing startup
- 3+ years experience as a product manager at a technology startup
- Proven track record of: -- Developing and implementing product roadmap -- Managing remote/offshore dev team -- Customer discovery -- Agile learning and iteration
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, self-motivate, and own projects end-to-end
- Passion for early-stage startups addressing important human problems
- Good UX sensibility and understanding of user testing and gathering feedback
- Experience with marketplace and/or SaaS
- Persistence and follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements. Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Passionate and purpose-driven. Believes in the mission and vision, particularly when or if things get hard.
- Professionalism: Acts with courtesy, authenticity, compassion, professionalism.
TEAM + CULTURE
We’re a lean, agile, and determined team.
We believe in radical candor, mutual respect and support, and data-driven growth. Join us as we tackle the increasingly important world of music.
Kaiser permanente gold / blueshild ca
No vacation policy
Weekday lunch provided
Chartmetric at a glance
Chartmetric focuses on Music, Analytics, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Chartmetric has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.