The Org Management Platform
Senior Product/UX Designer$140k – $160k • 0.15% – 0.3%
As the first designer at Charthop you’ll work closely with our CTO and Engineering team to build the best organizational platform on the planet. We already have an amazingly powerful product that has high user engagement, in this role you’ll help us make it even better, easier to use and more beautiful!
What You’ll be Doing
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core functions and features.
- Help define and develop a single underlying Design System that unifies the user experience across our platform.
- Define and lead design discovery activities.
- Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Product and UX Design.
- Portfolio and work samples including branding, user-centered design skills, visualizations of complex experiences such as flows, scenarios, personas, etc. (any fidelity), sketches to mid-fidelity interactions (show your process) and clickable prototypes (any fidelity).
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and customers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to our team.
- Experience collaborating effectively with Tech and other teams in a startup environment
- Proficient in a concepting tool (such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- A strong design aesthetic and experience building Design Systems.
Nice to haves
We are open to remote candidates