Building trust in blockchains
Business Development Representative
The most important characteristic of our Business Development team is that we love talking about Chainalysis. Our job is to help understand customers’ pain points and determine whether or not our solution will help them overcome the challenges they’re facing.
Business Development Reps are great at asking the right questions, never get discouraged, and are incredibly persistent. We measure our success by the number of introductions we make to the Account Executive team and the overall revenue that started with our outreach. Your role will be managing a pipeline of both inbound and outbound leads by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will represent the front line of the company's sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in our long-term business growth.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if...
- You’ve introduced prospects to the Account Executive team that turned into valuable customers
- You can talk to anyone at any skill level about Chainalysis, our solutions, and how they’re driving the cryptocurrency industry
- You are an expert Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Linkedin Sales Navigator user
- There’s no objection you haven’t heard or overcome in the last 12 months
A background like this helps:
- Previous experience in outbound sales, fundraising, or recruiting
- An overachiever in whatever makes you tick - sports, drama, music, underwater basket-weaving, etc.
- Strong knowledge and deep passion of cryptocurrencies and blockchain preferred
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience, and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
Chainalysis at a glance
Chainalysis focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Financial Exchanges, Software, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Washington DC, London, and Copenhagen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Chainalysis has raised $47.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.