Building trust in blockchains
Demand Generation Manager
The Demand Generation team plays an integral role in growing the Chainalysis customer base, giving our sales development, account executive, and customer success teams more opportunities to do what they do best. Our job is to generate high-quality leads, MQLs, and opportunities across our key verticals while always keeping an eye on cutting edge channels, tactics, and campaign strategies.
The Demand Generation Manager lives to see their campaigns skyrocket and is adept at zooming in and out from tactical responsibilities like executing a nurture campaign to more strategic planning like evaluating the best channels for varying regions and verticals. We measure success by the number of leads generated from our advertising campaigns, website, content downloads, events, and more.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have clear understanding of conversion rates across the Sales & Marketing funnel and have made a measurable, positive impact across the board
- You have taken complete ownership of existing channels, like CPC, remarketing, ABM, nurture campaigns, website optimization, etc., while testing new channels we haven’t tried yet
- You have partnered with our regional go-to-market teams to create targeted, multi-channel campaigns that speak to prospects and customers in their local jurisdictions
A background like this helps:
- Experience in a demand generation role, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience with top-of-funnel acquisition methods (PPC, SEO, referral marketing, sponsorships, etc.), pipeline generation tactics (nurture marketing, ABM, direct mail, etc.), and exposure to critical elements of our tech stack (Marketo, GoToWebinar, Splash, Salesforce, Google Ads, etc.)
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (you thrive in fast paced environment)
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders, while maintaining their respect and confidence
- Extreme intellectual curiosity
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
Chainalysis at a glance
Chainalysis focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Financial Exchanges, Software, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Washington DC, London, and Copenhagen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Chainalysis has raised $47.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.