Building trust in blockchains
VP Customer Success
Our post-sales teams are insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. Customer Success uses data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. Customer Support serves as technical detectives and ensures that customers are utilizing our platforms without interruption. The VP Customer Success’s job is to enable these teams to provide world-class service to our customers.
The VP Customer Success is a whiz at dashboards and data-driven decision-making. Adept at managing diverse customer verticals, this person knows how to build the infrastructure, communication loops, and collateral necessary to keep up with a scaling company. We measure success in this role by customer churn and retention, overall customer satisfaction, and the growth and development of our internal teams.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Your team is operating smoothly, has defined career paths and professional development opportunities in place, and growing personally and professionally
- The post-sales teams have a predictable headcount model based on customer size and vertical ****
- The renewals and net-retention forecast is well-established and trending upwards ****
- The team now has Customer Advisory Boards, defined customer feedback loops, customer testimonials, and other marketing materials that elevate the Chainalysis brand internally and externally
- With input from your teams, you’ve built and refined a seamless customer roadmap with clear touchpoints and onboarding plans
- You’ve implemented core customer success metrics enabling you and the teams to recognize potential churn or downgrading customers as well as plans to maintain those accounts
A background like this helps:
- You’ve built, led, and scaled a Customer Success or Advisory Services organization at a scaling B2B SaaS startup with diverse customer verticals
- You’ve successfully managed global teams in an evolving and dynamic market
- You have experience building customer success and services models that deliver immediate customer value and can scale with ambitious growth projections
- You have a track record of managing, motivating, and mentoring varying levels of experience across teams
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
Chainalysis at a glance
Chainalysis focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Financial Exchanges, Software, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Washington DC, London, and Copenhagen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Chainalysis has raised $47.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.