Building trust in blockchains
Training Specialist$80k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.05%
The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology & Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
Training Specialists are the face of those educational efforts, leading training & certification programs for high profile participants both in-person and virtually to a global audience. This utility player wears multiple hats at Chainalysis - Delivering hands-on product experience to the world’s leading investigative & compliance practitioners, driving launch & evolution of our training programs, and collaborating with SMEs across our product & customer facing teams. We measure success through the number of certified users, training quality, and the product adoption & skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert in the Chainalysis product suite, our industry & related technologies, and the regulatory & compliance landscape. These skills, along with exceptional cross-functional relationships, allow you to contribute to on-demand training resources & keep up with a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Customers & partners have received your engaging & “industry-relevant” training & certification courses, both in-person & via web-based training. Your training takes a “best practices” approach, tailoring demos, exercises & examples based on the audience. Customers trust you and seek you out for your investigative skills, which helps to expand their skills & potential for future training.
- You’ve become a “partial owner” of our training program, helping to innovate our current training & leading creation of new programs. This ranges from creating supporting content all the way through partnering with other teams to drive speciality-level certifications & product enhancements. ****
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked in intelligence analysis or financial compliance with 2+ years specifically supporting anti-money laundering (AML) or countering financing of terrorism (CFT) operations.
- You have experience working with cross-jurisdictional operations, with a particular focus on criminal and/or regulatory investigations, cases for designation, and experience with reporting mechanisms such as Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) / Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs).
- You’re an experienced software Trainer, delivering both exceptional virtual & onsite training globally (when safe to travel)
- You’re accustomed to communicating with executives & working with internal / customer subject matter experts, and don’t mind stepping outside of your comfort zone when required.
- Juggling customer training programs & internal projects doesn’t bother you, since you are eager to keep Chainalysis & our customers on the cutting edge with evolving technical & instructional approaches.
- You have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends - and you at least think you know who Satoshi is
- Bonus points if you are fluent in Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, or other languages.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products or have achieved ACAMS, ACFE, or ACFCS certification.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Chainalysis at a glance
Chainalysis focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Financial Exchanges, Software, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Washington DC, London, and Copenhagen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Chainalysis has raised $47.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.